2020 Bauer Rd. Pensacola FL 32506
* Early drop off and late pick up available (not to exceed one hour at a time) for additional fee ($5 cash payable to coach upon arrival).
What is it?
Open to any player of any ability, drills are run based on ability, with core focus on core and exercise. During these three sessions the professional coaching staff at PBFC will be working with your kids on building core foot skills, passing technique and finishing. The first two sessions will be more drill based, with the third session more game based.
Monday and Thursday
2020 Bauer Road Pensacola, FL 32506
- Focus on building Agility, Balance, and Coordination
- Develop Ball Mastery
- Develop Touch, Dribbling, Passing, and Finishing Techniques
- Introduction to more complex game situations and problem solving challenges
- Understand the 4 pillars of the game and how they apply to you
- Train up to 3 days/week for the whole summer
- Learn Principles of Self Care and Management
- Learn Principles of Team Mentality
- Grow in understanding of strengths, weaknesses, confidence, discipline, and passion for the game
***Video will be utilized to enhance and maximize the learning experience***
- Continue progressing in your ability to perform and your knowledge of the game
- Learn the elements of being a successful young soccer player
- Master the ball and become a student of the game
- Learn from Nationally Licensed/Professional Coaches