920 East Pride Boulevard, Foley, AL 36535
What is it?
– Highly developed training methodology and curriculum
– Designed to sharpen technique
– Build a core of fitness
– Develop tactical understanding and ability to problem solve and breakdown game situations
– Each player will be given a detailed breakdown of their own strengths and weaknesses w/in the 4 pillars of the game
How does it work?
– Train up to 3 days/week for the whole summer
– Physical development includes growth in areas of self-care/management, agility, balance, and coordination
– Mental conditioning includes growth in areas of understanding of strengths and weaknesses, confidence, discipline, and passion
– Technical development includes growth in areas of touch, dribbling, passing, shooting, and all other advanced techniques
-Tactical understanding is at the core of everything that is taught. Self-exploration is given precedence but problem solving will be layered into all small-sided games and activities
What is the benefit?
– Stay fit and progress in the off season
– Learn the elements of success
– Master the ball and become a student of the game
– Learn from Nationally Licensed/Professional Coaches