Coaches Meeting : 06.19.21
Two Weeks of Practice 06.21.21 – 06.25.21 & 06.28.21 – 07.02.21
Games Begin : 07.06.21 – Each team will have two games per week.
Last Day of Games 07.29.21 All practices and games are in the evening time.
2020 Bauer Rd.
Pensacola FL 32506
We are excited it is time for Recreational Small Sided Summer Series ! The Small Sided Summer Series will allow for U10 – U15 to have more touches on the ball during the game and the players will also improve on their ball control techniques. The goal is to have U10 play 6v6 with 9 players on the team. U12 & U15 to play 7v7 with 10 players on the team. The field sizes will be smaller as well. The number of players played on the field for the games will depend on the number of registered players and the number of volunteer coaches.
Summer 2021 Season Highlights:
– The Small Sided Summer Series is $60.00 for the first child and $55 for additional children.
– We are excited to offer additional advanced Mini Academy Training (birth years 2015 & 2016) and Jr. Academy Training (birth years 2011 thru 2014). These add-on programs will be run by our licensed Academy coaches and is geared for families looking for additional advanced training to compliment our regular rec league program.
– We are also excited that we will be offering an optional training shirt for all age groups that can be worn at team practices and clinics.
– This season’s age group structure consist of the birth years are 2002 – 2018.
– Uniforms will consist of performance sport shirt. Parents will need to provide black shorts, black soccer socks, shin guards, cleats and a soccer ball.
– Summer Seasons are Coed.
– Any Questions? Please contact Tina Wood at email@example.com or 850.293.1028.