First Week of Practice 09.07.21 – 09.10.21
First Games Weekend of Games: 09.24.21 & 09.25.21
Last Day of Games 11.13.21
Coaches Meeting : Wednesday 09.01.21 at 6:00 PM
Practices Start : 09.07.2021
Late Fee Begins: 09.13.2021
Team Sponsorships Due: 09.15.2021 to have sponsors on back of shirts before distribution.
Team Sponsorships can continued to be collected afterwards and a team parent can collect the shirts and take them to Gulf Coast Trophies to have the sponsor name on the shirts.
2020 Bauer Rd.
Pensacola FL 32506
We are excited it is time for Recreational Fall Soccer Season! We are asking our PBFC families to be flexible and patient with us and as we try to do something constructive, positive, and safe in our community. We have some details listed to the right along with a link to the registration wizard! We cannot wait to see you all soon back on the fields!
Fall 2021 Season Highlights:
– The fall session is $80 for the first child and $75 for additional children. U18 will be required to have a training top to more professionalize the program and the top will also double as an a away jersey; therefore, the cost for U18 is $90.
– We are excited to offer additional advanced Mini Academy Training (birth years 2016 & 2017) and Jr. Academy Training (birth years 2012 thru 2015). These add-on programs will be run by our licensed Academy coaches and is geared for families looking for additional advanced training to compliment our regular rec league program. The cost is $80 for 7 sessions.
Mini Academy (Mondays): 09/13, 09/20, 09/27, 10/04, 10/11, 10/18, & 10/25 Girls@5:30PM and Boys at 6:30PM.
Junior Academy (Wednesdays): 09/08, 09/15, 09/22, 09/29, 10/06, 10/13, & 10/20 @5:30PM
– We are also excited that we will be offering an optional training shirt for all age groups at $15.00 that can be worn at team practices and clinics.
– This season’s age group structure consist of the birth years are 2003 – 2019.
– Uniforms will consist of performance sport shirt. Parents will need to provide black shorts, black soccer socks, shin guards, cleats and a soccer ball.
– At this time we intend on having the U04, U06, U15, U18 as co-ed. and the U08, U10, and U12 will have boys and girls teams.
– Any Questions? Please contact Tina Wood at email@example.com or 850.293.1028.