Recruiting Timeline and Information
(College coaches are unable to contact you – drop in visits and player initiated contact is allowed)
- Start to research and understand the types of academic, athletic and financial aid, what types of aid are offered at each division, and the differences between equivalency and head-count sports.
- Check in with your high school guidance counselor regarding NCAA core courses in high school and NCAA eligibility requirements.
- Focus on improving and maintaining GPA
- Fill out the PBFC College Player Profile HERE
- Fill out the PBFC College Recruiting Worksheet
- Research the academic and athletic programs of the schools on your Recruiting Worksheet
- Attend college recruiting seminars and presentations hosted by your club or high school
- Attend College soccer games at all divisions
- Draft a soccer player resume
- Create Player Profile on FieldLevel and College Fit Finder
- Record/acquire game film and create freshman year highlight tape (HS and club)
- Meet with PBFC Rush coach to critically discuss areas of improvement