First Week of Practice 03.08.21 – 03.12.21
First Games Weekend of Games: 03.26.21 & 03.27.21
Last Day of Games 05.22.21
Coaches Meeting : 02.27.2021
Coaches Contact Parents with Team Info: 02.27.2021 – 03.06.2021
Practices Start : 03.08.2021
Late Fee Begins: 03.13.2021
Schedule is Posted : 03.15.2021
Team Sponsorships Due: 03.19.2021
2020 Bauer Rd.
Pensacola FL 32506
We are excited it is time for Recreational Spring Soccer Season! Once again our goal is to be flexible with how we adapt to the new normal due to COVID-19. We are asking our PBFC families to be flexible and patient with us and as we try to do something constructive, positive, and safe in our community. We have some details listed to the right along with a link to the registration wizard! We can’t wait to see you all soon back on the fields!
Spring 2021 Season Highlights:
– The Spring session is $80 for the first child and $75 for additional children. U18 will be required to have a training top to more professionalize the program and the top will also double as an a away jersey; therefore, the cost for U18 is $90.
– We are excited to offer additional advanced Mini Academy Training (birth years 2015 & 2016) and Jr. Academy Training (birth years 2011 thru 2014). These add-on programs will be run by our licensed Academy coaches and is geared for families looking for additional advanced training to compliment our regular rec league program.
– We are also excited that we will be offering an optional training shirt for all age groups that can be worn at team practices and clinics.
– This season’s age group structure consist of the birth years are 2002 – 2018.
– Uniforms will consist of performance sport shirt. Parents will need to provide black shorts, black soccer socks, shin guards, cleats and a soccer ball.
– At this time we intend on having the U04, U06, U15, U18 as co-ed. and the U08, U10, and U12 will have boys and girls teams. However, we may need to implement co-ed teams for some of these age groups. We just don’t know what our numbers will look like for this Spring season.
– Any Questions? Please contact Tina Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.293.1028.