Practice Start: Tuesday 09.05.23 (Day after Labor Day)
First Games Weekend of Games: 09.22.23 & 09.23.23
Last Day of Games 11.11.23
Coaches Meeting: YTD
Late Fee Begins: 09.11.23
Fall Game Schedule Release Date: 09.17.23
Team Sponsorships Due: 09.15.23
The U10, U12, U15, and U19 division have two practices per week.
The practice days and times are determined by the volunteer coaches.
2020 Bauer Rd.
Pensacola FL 32506
Fall 2023 Season Highlights:
– The Fall session is $80 for the first child and $75 for additional children. U19 will be required to have a training top to more professionalize the program and the top will also double as an away jersey; therefore, the cost for U19 is $90.
– We are excited to offer additional advanced Mini Academy Training (birth years 2018 & 2019) and Jr. Academy Training (birth years 2014 thru 2017). These add-on programs will be run by our licensed Academy coaches and is geared for families looking for additional advanced training to complement our regular rec league program. Mini Academy and Junior Academy dates are still being finalized.
– We are also excited that we will be offering an optional training shirt for all age groups that can be worn at team practices and clinics.
– This season’s age group structure consist of the birth years are 2005 – 2021.
– Uniforms will consist of performance sport shirt. Parents will need to provide black shorts, black soccer socks, shin guards, cleats and a soccer ball.
– At this time, we intend on having the U3, U4, U5, U6, U15, U19 as co-ed. and the U8, U10, and U12 will have boys’ and girls’ teams. However, we may need to implement co-ed teams for some of these age groups. We just don’t know what our numbers will look like for the Fall season.
– Any Questions? Please contact Tina Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.293.1028.