First Week of Practice 03.06.23 – 03.10.23
First Games Weekend of Games: 03.24.23 & 03.25.23
Last Day of Games 05.20.23
Coaches Meeting: 02.27.23 Monday 6PM
Late Fee Begins: 03.13.23
Schedule is Posted by 03.17.23
Team Sponsorships Due: 03.15.23
The U10, U12, U15, and U19 division have two practices per week.
The practice days and times are determined by the volunteer coaches.
2020 Bauer Rd.
Pensacola FL 32506
Spring 2023 Season Highlights:
– The Spring session is $80 for the first child and $75 for additional children. U19 will be required to have a training top to more professionalize the program and the top will also double as an away jersey; therefore, the cost for U19 is $90.
– We are excited to offer additional advanced Mini Academy Training (birth years 2017 & 2018) and Jr. Academy Training (birth years 2013 thru 2016). These add-on programs will be run by our licensed Academy coaches and is geared for families looking for additional advanced training to complement our regular rec league program. Mini Academy takes place on Wednesdays (March 8th, 22nd, 29th & April 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th). Junior Academy takes place on Mondays (March 6th, 20th, 27th & April 10th, 17th, 24th for training sessions and a game on April 3rd & April 24th).
– We are also excited that we will be offering an optional training shirt for all age groups that can be worn at team practices and clinics.
– This season’s age group structure consist of the birth years are 2004 – 2020.
– Uniforms will consist of performance sport shirt. Parents will need to provide black shorts, black soccer socks, shin guards, cleats and a soccer ball.
– At this time, we intend on having the U04, U05, U06, U15, U19 as co-ed. and the U08, U10, and U12 will have boys’ and girls’ teams. However, we may need to implement co-ed teams for some of these age groups. We just don’t know what our numbers will look like for this Spring season.
– Any Questions? Please contact Tina Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850.293.1028.