Once you complete the form our staff will reach out to you.
PBFC OPEN HOUSE- DECEMBER 9TH: REGISTER HERE!
Fall Season: August 12th-November 24th
Spring Season: January 20th-May 17th
7v7 Academy Pricing: $60-70 monthly
9v9 Academy and Premier Pricing: $80-100 monthly
More About PBFC?
1. Development and Opportunity: PBFC has a history of player development and applies an age-appropriate training program that develops creative, technical, intelligent soccer players. PBFC is also directly partnered with the Gulf States Premier League and Alabama FC ENCL program. Top players are invited to play with these teams again the best competition. Currently, PBFC produces more ECNL Discovery Players (DP) than any other program.
2. Coaching: Our coaching staff is licensed under USSF and follow weekly on-field lesson plans that will challenge your players to reach their full potential. The clubs coaching curriculum is focused on building players that can possess the ball on the ground, along with building creative players that can think for themselves.
3. Competition: Our staff ensures all our teams compete in appropriate competitive environments. Our older Elite teams will participate in the I-10 Soccer League, Gulf States Premier League and/or US Club Regionals as well as participating in local and regional events. We are the only Gulf States Premier League club (GSPL) within 100 miles.
4. College Recruitment: Players are provided extensive support during the collegiate recruiting process with invitations to ID events and college seminars along with college showcase events. Each player is encouraged to maintain a highlight film and professional soccer resume to be shared with prospective college coaches.
5. Community-Based Club: As a community-based club we focus on allowing our players and their families to build long term friendships on and off the field. Regardless of any of our players ever go on to become the next All-American, they will always have the memories and friendships from the PBFC community.
6. Extra Training: Our players are given free access to Strength Training, Footskills Development Striker Sessions and Goalkeeper sessions. These sessions are run weekly during the Fall and Spring seasons and are only open to PBFC members.